Feel free to browse the posts by tags if you're just looking for some ideas for traveling on a certain continent.
Unless specified, I do not own the rights to any of these photographs, sources will be provided. If you would like your photograph taken down, drop me a line.
Snow falls in the city of Denver, Colorado (flickr: jennifer funkhauser)
Day 1 — Mediterranean fares and martinis to follow
- Arrive & settle into your accomdation
- Head over to Rioja for dinner
- Continue the night at the with drinks and dessert Cruise Room in the Oxford Hotel
Day 2 — Head out to the hills and come home for a locavore
- Have a hearty breakfast at Snooze
- Find a ski resort and spend your day on the slopes
- Enjoy a dinner at Root Down
Day 3 — Swapping the magnificent outdoors for some beauty indoors
- Wander around the Denver Art Museum
- Take a break with some coffee and munchables at Rooster & Moon Coffee Pub
- Check out the 30+ innovative galleries in the Golden Triangle neighborhood
Day 4 — From Buffalo Bill to Buffalo Sausages
- Drive 20 miles to the west to Golden and visit the grave of Buffalo Bill
- Continue your exploration of the great outdoor at the Red Rocks Park or Dinosaur Ridge
- Take a tour of the Coors Brewery
- Grab some Buffalo, Alaska Reindeer, or Elk sausages from Biker Jim’s Hot Dog Stand
- Sink down into a sofa with a cup of latte and a good book at Tattered Cover Bookstore
- Visit Fruition for an “absolutely incredible” dining experience
I hope you enjoy! Any suggestions and/or recommendations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the mean time, happy travels!